Collin Alexander, who is the 14-year-old rookie driver of the #80 TSRS Allison Legacy snagged his first feature win on Saturday, September 11, at Thunderhill Raceway.
Alexander started on the pole and was able to hold off the hard charge by another rookie, Kate Dallenbach, for the lead.
Multiple caution flags at the end of the race resulted in the race being cut short, and Alexander was awarded the win on the 21st lap. The complete results are shown below.
TSRS Allison Legacys*
1. 80r Collin Alexander San Antonio, TX 21 laps QT 17.887
2. 24 Kris Kerr San Antonio, TX 21 laps QT 17.396
3. 32 James Huff Tomball, TX 21 laps QT 17.635
4. 96 Jake Wright Shenandoah, TX 21 laps QT 17.960 Hard Charger
5. 99 Matt Yevcak Kyle, TX 21 laps QT 17.775
6. 19 Cole Runco Spring Branch, TX 21 laps QT 18.471
7. 88 Kyle Harding Conroe, TX 21 laps QT 17.380
8. 56 Lauren Runco Spring Branch, TX 21 laps 17.557
9. 87 Charles Aikin Round Rock, TX 21 laps QT 17.191 Fast Time
10. 5 Kate Dallenbach Spring Branch, TX 21 laps QT 17.773
*The TSRS Allison Legacy Race was cut short due to time limit. Changes in the finishing positions were made after the race due to several yellow flags after 21 laps had been completed, which resulted in several drivers either being sent to the rear or regaining their positions.